In our quest for choosing a front-page web hosting company, we want to ensure that the company has the basics, such as reliability. So what are these questions can be?
We also need to consider the technical aspects of front page web hosting and the obligations of our web host, both are essential if we want to avoid future problems. Technical trouble is the last thing we need, especially when our company is a startup. We should ask questions freely to gain confidence in any front-page web hosting company that we are considering.
The questions can be:
- How good and reliable is the customer support? 24/7 support is a must. Also, if the front page web hosting company has a large knowledge base, do we know how to use it?
- Is the support staff responsive?
- Are the company trained or do they pass the buck to someone else? Does the front page web hosting company provide live chat support?
- How will we justify the price? Loads of features in a front-page web hosting company may not be useful to us until we use them. How will we factor in bandwidth cost? Is the ratio of price to features, disc space, and bandwidth reasonable?
- How will we ensure the accuracy of automatic billing? Some front-page web hosting companies have servers that trigger automatic billing even after we cancel our account with them. Do they confirm the stoppage of automatic billing when we cancel our account?
- How long has the front page web hosting company been in business? This reveals many things. Trustworthiness, sustainability, technical know-how, strong marketing, and business acumen.
- Do we have a sufficient backup system? It is difficult to manage 99.9% uptime without a sufficient backup system for servers and connections. A standby power supply is another important feature of a reliable front-page web hosting company.
- How good are the features? Ask for a feature-by-feature comparison with another front-page web hosting company. Compare control panel to control panel, disc space to disc space, etc, not just a list of features.