Go download K2 v0.9.1, which fixes a number of bugs and is a recommended upgrade. Also available on the 0.9 tag of the subversion repository. This release is r150 on the main trunk for those interested.
Same procedure as last time James.
This release of K2 has been cleansed of all the bugs we know about. As such we consider this a ‘stable release’, which will go on to replace the ancient r167 release which has been doing the rounds for quite some time (and which is quite buggy actually). It is r113 in he current Subversion repository.
We will update this release with any necessary bug fixes on its own tag in our repository to keep it stable, while we move towards 1.0
The task now falls to you, our dear beloved user, to guide our hand to the chinks in its armor. There is bound to be something wrong somewhere, and we’d like nothing better than to carve it out and replace it with working parts.
This goes for everything from failing functionality to usability stupidity to ‘ticks’ and other minuscule oddness. The Issues database has a range of issues for milestone 1.0, please skim through those before you submit anything new.
After having talked to Scott, I have ported Sandbox’s semantic classes functions to K2. What this means is a hell of a lot more options for everyone to control their site via CSS and some changes in K2′s CSS.
The reason for these changes is an agreement I made with Scott to try and keep our class names as close as possible, hopefully paving the way for other people to adopt the same class naming convention. That, and Sandbox’s naming convention was better than ours in most respects.
To the extend possible, we’re hoping to release a 0.9 of K2 this week. But we need your help to do that!
We will be updating K2 continually throughout the week to rid any and all of the issues set for the 0.9 milestone.
PS: If you supply us with code snippets that solve the problem you’re reporting, you will be our personal hero.